The goal/scope of a Security Risk Assessment

Security Risk Assessment A Comprehensive View

This document aims to give you an outline you, the property owner, the manager, on security risk assessment while presenting the identified property risks in a clear and structured format. The following explains the assessment process and methodology behind our comprehensive report.

Security Risk Assessment istockphoto-1443432020-1024x1024 by Yuttaphong Buasan.
Understanding the Scope:

The term “assessment” encompasses various fields, including security, environment, construction, and more. This security risk assessment is unique, drawing upon four decades of expertise and the combined insights of all participants involved.

  • New property a full independent security risk assessment.
  • The second risk assessment also call the follow-up assessment – we refer to as a 70/30 assessment, we focus on the current risk assessment, the implemented solutions, and the management thereof (70%) and the other 30% we focus on identifying new security risks that might have arisen over the last few years as trends and modus operandi constantly changes.
  • SOP (standard operating procedure) assessment. Artificial intelligence (AI) technology has changed the rules. The procedures regarding the master copy, evidence, and so on, have been updated and it is important that your security structure keeps up with these changes and additions.
  • The correct why of writing SOP (standard operating procedure).
The Five Perspectives:

Our assessment considers your security portfolio through five distinct lenses:

  • Client: Analyzing your priorities and concerns.
  • Security Provider: Evaluating the effectiveness of existing security measures.
  • Procedures: Assessing operational practices and protocols.
  • Court: Understanding legal implications and evidence collection.
  • Criminal: Simulating the perspective of potential threats, both internal and external.

These perspectives intertwine, forming a “golden thread” woven throughout the assessment. While specific topics are addressed in dedicated sections, their interconnectedness will be highlighted throughout the report. This repetition is intentional, emphasizing the holistic nature of security and ensuring no critical information is isolated.

Client vs. Criminal Viewpoints:

It’s crucial to acknowledge the differing viewpoints on security. Clients often prioritize budgets, while criminals focus on exploiting opportunities. We, as assessors, understand security not through the lens of cost but through the eyes of the criminals.

Unveiling the Truth, Not Selling Products:

Unlike some security provider, we prioritize genuine risk assessment over sales pitches. Our 37 years of experience in real crime scenes, court procedures, and information gathering equip us to present a comprehensive and unvarnished picture.

No Witch Hunts, Just Facts:

This assessment is not a blame game. While it may identify critical concerns, the focus is on factual reporting and proactive solutions. Sugarcoating issues would only hinder effective action.

The “Golden Thread” of Opportunity:

By uncovering your security risk vulnerabilities, we empower you to create a safer environment. Think of it as painting a picture of your security landscape, highlighting areas where crime could take root. We then analyze real-life scenarios to recommend measures that minimize risk and eliminate these opportunities.

Embrace Repetition, Seek Opportunities:

Repetition of key concepts throughout the report is intentional. Just like colors in a painting, it reinforces the “golden thread” and underscores the interconnectedness of security. Approach this risk assessment report with an open mind, recognizing the opportunities it presents to strengthen your security posture against both internal and external threats.

Remember, securing your property is not just about protecting assets; it’s about creating a resilient environment that discourages criminal activity.

We urge you to delve into Alwinco security risk comprehensive report and utilize its insights to build a strong and well-defended property.

By Andre Mundell.

We have independent security consultants available in various cities across South Africa, including Pretoria, Johannesburg, Midrand, Sandton, Centurion, Bloemfontein, Durban, and Cape Town.

Share this on social media:
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Telegram
WhatsApp
Email

Written by Andre Mundell

Website Index

Scroll to Top
× How can I help you?